Local residents are being asked to vote for one of five Suffolk-based charities shortlisted for Hopkins Homes’ Suffolk Charity Vote. The housing company will donate a total of £10,000 split between the three charities who receive the most votes from the public (£7,000, £2,000 and £1,000 respectively).
1. EPIC Dad focuses on supporting fathers, father-figures and families through the challenges of preparing for parenthood and beyond.
2. FIND Ipswich offers food, personal care items, furniture, bedding and household appliances to help those experiencing poverty and isolation in Ipswich
3. Gatehouse Caring in west Suffolk provides services to vulnerable people in West Suffolk who are living with mental health issues including dementia.
4. Just42 delivers innovative, high-quality and professional youth and children's work; facilitating the social, emotional, physical and spiritual development of children and young people.
5. Rural Coffee CaravanCaravan reduces loneliness and rural isolation across Suffolk via its mobile pop up community cafes, and also its MeetUpMondays network and More Than A Shop initiative, transforming isolated residents into active, social communities
You can have your say online at - https://www.hopkinshomescharity.co.uk/suffolkvote
The public vote closes at 5pm on Friday 13 March.